SEC 3 XYZ.
[301] lay ting
[302] si ying
[303] jing ying
[305] sze min
[307] li ying
[308] rou ying
[309] sheila
[312] lim qing
[313] han qing
[sydney] luo ning
i just realised we are all in different classes and sheila is the only one with christian name haha (:

expired
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
January 2007
October 2007

TAG

who

where

what(smilies)

LINKS

sec3 seniors
sec4 seniors
nyco pipa
nyco yqp
jc1 seniors
han qing
lim qing
sze min
*AlohaLTD*

Alohachilli*
Islandsofaloha*

Blogger
Blogskins




Friday, September 16, 2005

Ok.. Since limqing wants ppl to blog, I will. But nth in relative to co larhh.
First, I want to clarify sth. PURPLE is not a gay colour!! Purple rocks. PurpLe RocKs! PURPLE ROCKS!! My favourite colour is purple, and its totally a 'straight' colour.. And fyi, both my gmail's address contains the word, 'purple'. And moreover, Weijian's fc colour is PURPLE!! So, it's definitely NOT a gay colour. Darn. I'm posting rubbish. Ehh.. Delete this post if you like, coz it's crap mahh. Nobod ywill mind. Duhh. Obvious.. Tml is xiaozu and it starts half an hour earlier. So suay. And yes, half an hour is quite a lot. Then after that still have to go for the MAF celebraton in school.. I tot they say they are locking up the staircases thingy at 6pm mahh.. So if we end at 6pm and we are stuck up there, good luck. We can spend our weekends there and celebrate MAF together as xyz. So cool hor?? AHA! Then we can have camp and everything. Sec 1s can sleep on 4th floor. Sec 2s sleep on 3rd floor. Sec 3s sleep on 2nd floor. Heyy, so cool. Then there's so many 'rooms' for us to choose from. No, sleep in CO room better. Got aircon, BUT the floor's VERY slippery.
Speaking of the CO room floor. WHAT DID THEY PUT ON IT!!? Made me slip and fell. So funny larhh, they push me from behind them I grabbed Hanqing's windbreaker and then I fell down on a weird position. Ahh.. Then they must think I'm mad there laughing. But somehow I found it real funny.
Ok, finally this had some relation to CO. See, coz I talked abt CO room. And the cleaning up was fun. Coz I wasn't cleaning up. I was a part-time human doorstopper and a part-time slip-on-the-floor-and-laugh idiot. Ok. CRAP.
Anywayz, this makes the point that you should not delete this post if that's wad you've been thinking of once you started to read this.

And I wanna add too. 'The aXis of truth' is NICE!! My chi speech training teacher acted in it! Your know that xie lao shi?? He's the one who fell down the 'cliff' when he was chased by li jin mei. That Wu Tong larhh, Wu Sang's son. So pathetic right? Appear in not more than 5 episodes then die liao. The worse one is that jikopeh who was killed Wu Tong. 'Died' half-naked.
*~[LiYing]'

Unidentified 12:38 PM



WELCOME.

welcome to the xiao juniors blog! (: